GET YOUR DAY STARTED RIGHT!
No, this isn’t detention like in The Breakfast Club, the movie from the 80’s. And no we do not serve donuts or coffee (although there is the occasional donut kilo)! What we do serve up though is the best workout and trackside elite level coaching most Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 6-8am at the VELO Sports Center in Carson, CA! During normal open track time our athletes and our coaches meet to work on everything from improving their fitness or sprint. All the way up to training to bring home World Championship gold! We proudly work with a diverse group of athletes from all abilities and ages to better their on track skills and performance. No matter what your speed level is now, we have a place for you in our crew! If you want to come out and join us be sure to email us at info@BIGPictureCycling.com so we know you are coming! Then prepare for a workout that will get your day started better than ever before!
BREAKFAST CLUB PRICING
To be a part of the Breakfast Club, we offer both individual drop-in training sessions (once approved by BPC staff), as well as full time training plans that include the training we do at the Breakfast Club sessions. Below you will find pricing tables for both the drop-in option as well as with full time training plans. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or are ready to join the fun!
BREAKFAST CLUB DROP-IN SESSION PACKAGE PRICING
MONTHLY TRAINING WITH BREAKFAST CLUB PRICING
BREAKFAST CLUB SESSION INSTRUCTIONS
Just to review a few things to be ready for in the AM:
1) you’ll need to use the “back” entrance to the track off University Dr.
2) warm up starts at 6am (sharp-ish). So come with warm up gear on your bike ready to roll. (warm up gear is typically an 81-86” gear. Or something in the 48×16 or 48×15 range)
3) warm up is 30 laps behind the motor with 2 lap pulls down to zero. unless there is no motor then 1 lap pulls with 10 to go. (we exchange in turns 3 & 4)
4) as the speed picks up at the end of the warm up, if you reach a point that you feel you only have 1 lap left and you might get dropped, then accelerate up and next to the person in front of you to signal you’re pulling off BEFORE a gap opens up and everyone behind you tries to pass.
5) any other questions just email us or else we will see you in the AM and go over the rest of the details then!